3 replies to this topic

#1 FU3L

FU3L

Staff

• Moderators
  • 153 posts
  • Location"GPS Signal Lost"

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

What would you change about the Motorola Xoom?

For me I would have to say the screen. I suppose it was pretty nice when I got it but after getting the Galaxy Nexus with such a high DPI and AMOLED Screen, it just looks low res and washed out in comparison.

(OG DROID | Incredible | Charge | CDMA Galaxy Nexus | Xoom | Kindle Fire | Iconia A100 | Sony Google TV | MotoACTV | Nexus 7)

#2 Ed Caggiani

Ed Caggiani

Staff

• Moderators
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:06 AM

Agreed. I'd also make it a tad thinner and lighter.

#3 Jack Holt

Jack Holt

Staff

• Moderators
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBillings

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

Agreed. I'd also make it a tad thinner and lighter.

What would you change about the Motorola Xoom?

For me I would have to say the screen. I suppose it was pretty nice when I got it but after getting the Galaxy Nexus with such a high DPI and AMOLED Screen, it just looks low res and washed out in comparison.

I agree with both of these. I loved my Xoom but it felt strange and bulky. Although it did feel pretty solid compared to my transformer. I would probably change the placement of the power button. I used to accidentally hit that when I was playing various games.

Posted Image

(Droid Eris / OG Droid / Droid X / Incredible 2 / Razr / Rezound / Galaxy Nexus / OG Transfomer)

Current ROMS: Nexus - Codename Android 2.0 Nightly w/ Blue Kernel Gnex 2.3 Transformer - Android Revolution HD

Author @ TalkAndroid | Follow @TalkAndroid | Like Us on Facebook | Add Us to Your G+ Circles | Watch Us on YouTube | Follow Me @jackh0lt

#4 Ed Caggiani

Ed Caggiani

Staff

• Moderators
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

Personally, I think the power button is in the perfect place for me. I actually love that about my Xoom. The volume rockers, however, are hard to click. I'd make those a lot easier to press.