7 replies to this topic

#1 Ed Caggiani

Ed Caggiani

Staff

• Moderators
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

Just put up my thoughts on Instagram versus Streamzoo. What are your thoughts on the two? Or do you have a different app you prefer (like Lightbox, EyeEm, Hipster, or others)?

I'm totally digging Streamzoo for its features: badges, leaderboards, video uploading, varying aspect ratios, tilt shifting, color tweaking, and full-fledged web site. I notice I am tending not to use the retro filters all that much and just sharing the photo as is, or tweaking the brightness and contrast a bit. Sometimes I'll add a border or one of the tilt shift blur options.

You can follow my photos on Streamzoo at @EdCaggiani

Interested in hearing your thoughts on these photo sharing apps!

-Ed

#2 Stacy Bruce

Stacy Bruce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

I agree about the tilt-shift! I think it is one huge feature that is missing from Instagram and now that FaceBook owns it I think I will stick with Streamazoo. Great app and a great write up, Ed!!

Posted Image

(OG Droid | Droid 2 | Charge | Bionic | Razr | CDMA Galaxy Nexus | Transformer Prime | Galaxy Tab 10.1 | Logitech Revue)

Editor @ TalkAndroid | YouTube | Facebook | Add Us on G+ | Add Me on G+ | @TalkAndroid | @BoyNamedStacy

#3 moon19th

moon19th

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:26 AM

Streamazoo! I stick with it!

#4 theandroidlover

theandroidlover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Instagram...!!

#5 samikhan

samikhan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

Instagram is one of the best photo sharing software, beautiful and fun way to share your photos with friends and relatives.

#6 Aadamgibson

Aadamgibson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

Instagram is more user-friendly than Streamzoo.

#7 crazed00

crazed00

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

I like instagram and it is a fun way to share photos and try to be more artistic with photo taking. Also the majority of the people I know use instagram.

I never heard of Streamzoo until now so I guess I'll check that out. What is tilt shift? Is it a way for you to rotate the picture around/angle the photo differently?

#8 banpreet kaur

banpreet kaur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

INSTAGRAM is bestttttt ...
Instagram is an excellent way to turn mundane images into cool-looking photos you can share with friends. A new version of the app adds new cropping tools and a camera upgrade for iOS, and a new filter for both iOS and Android.

i lyk it 

http://itunes.apple....d378080758?mt=8