Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

What is the early termination fee on my Android3 to get the Android4

#2 pixelsofu

pixelsofu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:11 PM

Depends on your carrier. You'd find out faster by asking them.

#3 maxlaw843

maxlaw843

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:09 AM

Verizon is wanting to charge my wife $250 for an early termination fee so that she could go from her Thunderbolt to a Droid Razr Maxx. They suggested that, as she only has 10 months to go on her original two years, that she create a family account ($10 more a month) and use that phone as a dummy service (although she is going to give it to her aging mother) and change her telephone number to the Maxx.

#4 Jack Holt

Jack Holt

Staff

• Moderators
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBillings

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:43 AM

Verizon is wanting to charge my wife $250 for an early termination fee so that she could go from her Thunderbolt to a Droid Razr Maxx. They suggested that, as she only has 10 months to go on her original two years, that she create a family account ($10 more a month) and use that phone as a dummy service (although she is going to give it to her aging mother) and change her telephone number to the Maxx.

I thought about doing the same to my account to get the Droid 4 to play with however you'll still have to pay the data plan fees as well. So it may seem like it's 10 a month at first it's actually around $40.

Posted Image

(Droid Eris / OG Droid / Droid X / Incredible 2 / Razr / Rezound / Galaxy Nexus / OG Transfomer)

Current ROMS: Nexus - Codename Android 2.0 Nightly w/ Blue Kernel Gnex 2.3 Transformer - Android Revolution HD

Author @ TalkAndroid | Follow @TalkAndroid | Like Us on Facebook | Add Us to Your G+ Circles | Watch Us on YouTube | Follow Me @jackh0lt