• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RobNazarian

RobNazarian

Staff

• Administrators
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

I just tried the Netfilx app yesterday for the first time. I was surprised Dolby Digital came through, but for whatever reason the mouse doesn't work with it. You can move it around, but it's just a circle with a line though it. It's kind of a pain to move around and select things. Am I missing something?

#2 Psywar

Psywar

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSaint Clair, MI

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:10 AM

I've never used a mouse with my phone or tablet. So I have no idea. I know the app works great on my Evo via Touch Screen.

Posted Image

::HTC Evo 4G Owner::-Rooted w/ Unrevoked-::ROM:: CyanogenMod 7 ::Kernel:: Tiamat v.4.1.0 ::
TalkAndroid.com | Follow @TalkAndroid | TalkAndroid on Facebook | TalkAndroid on G+ | TalkAndroid on YouTube

#3 tliebeck

tliebeck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:37 AM

I see the same behavior on my Sony GoogleTV. Additionally the search button doesn't work on the remote. The UI could definitely use improvement, but overall I find the service to be awesome.

#4 matthewdroid023

matthewdroid023

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:47 AM

The Mouse That Roared on Netflix.The Remote for Netflix lets you use your iOS device as a Touch Pad Mouse or Air Mouse. Keyboard.

#5 vernesmooth

vernesmooth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:11 AM

I know the app works great on my Evo via Touch Screen.

#6 sudhir22

sudhir22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

I have no idea about it.i never use mouse with phone or tablet.

#7 yandexrhino

yandexrhino

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:10 PM

Hey guys. I was disturbing of my Chromecast. It will show up an error when streaming on Netflix. I wonder if it's relevant to update.