4 replies to this topic

#1 Danny1234

Danny1234

Advanced Member

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Finally, another great smartphone HTC One has come to us after the Nexus 4, Galaxy Note 2 and iPhone 5. So, what’s the surprise does the phone brought along? And can it compete for the best smartphones mentioned above on the present market?Maybe we need to compare with them, so just read the article "HTC One vs LG Nexus 4 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 vs iPhone 5 "

#2 webbjames

webbjames

Advanced Member

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:36 AM

I like the htc one. I have an htc one x now, and I am planing to update it to the one.

#3 Danny1234

Danny1234

Advanced Member

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

I like the htc one. I have an htc one x now, and I am planing to update it to the one.

With the special HTC features like Sense TV and the awesome 4UP UltraPixel rear camera,indeed, HTC One has its selling point.

#4 RavenMarion

RavenMarion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

I still fall in love with the Galaxy Note 2, you know, the screen is large enough for me to watch videos, read books. Truthfully, it is the best of the four. Nexus 4 is also great for its great specs and great price. 

#5 Danny1234

Danny1234

Advanced Member

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

I still fall in love with the Galaxy Note 2, you know, the screen is large enough for me to watch videos, read books. Truthfully, it is the best of the four. Nexus 4 is also great for its great specs and great price. 

It is something for people who still stick their Note 2,but it is just not convenient to carry.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: smartphone, Nexus 4, Galaxy Note 2, iPhone 5, HTC One