2 replies to this topic

#1 wowee

wowee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:54 AM

I'm Wowee,

Having had old fasioned mobile phones for many years, I've dragged myself into the 21st century and bought a smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S2).

This is in the hope that I can access my emails while I'm out and about (run my own business), and use some neat business apps, as well as use it for fun stuff and music.

I think I'm reasonably tech savvy - used to do tech support and training in a PC dealership. But it's a steep learning curve .. so I'll say sorry now for asking stupid questions in the next few weeks.

#2 RobNazarian

RobNazarian

Staff

• Administrators
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

No apologies needed. We are happy to have you and hope that we can help you out with whatever you need.

#3 Stacy Bruce

Stacy Bruce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:19 PM

Welcome to the future! :P You picked an amazing phone to begin with so your off to a great start. Feel free ask any questions you may have. We're all familiar with the SGSII.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Posted Image

(OG Droid | Droid 2 | Charge | Bionic | Razr | CDMA Galaxy Nexus | Transformer Prime | Galaxy Tab 10.1 | Logitech Revue)

Editor @ TalkAndroid | YouTube | Facebook | Add Us on G+ | Add Me on G+ | @TalkAndroid | @BoyNamedStacy