Photo
- - - - -

What's a trusted site for used androids?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 MisterJ

MisterJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPort Huron, MI

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:42 PM

Oh GOD yes. I couldn't believe the price on refurbished phones on there!! Charging the same price as a new phone, since it's just as new-ish. I bought one with a new contract for cheap ($45 for a Fascinate, woo!) and Psywar talked me into rooting it. Except there was an error while I was doing a very simple rooting method and it messed it up, giving me no root access or connection to the internet at all. He helps me out by finding a way to unroot it...aaaand there was an error while UNrooting it as well lol. I find out people were having the same problem as me on some forums with the Fascinate, which more or less bricks the phone, unless you want a pda. So that's when I bought my Droid X from my buddy. Good times! And now Psywar still loves to poke fun at me as the only guy he knows that bricked a phone using a one step root method. Go me!

#12 Psywar

Psywar

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSaint Clair, MI

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

Haha! Good times.

Posted Image

::HTC Evo 4G Owner::-Rooted w/ Unrevoked-::ROM:: CyanogenMod 7 ::Kernel:: Tiamat v.4.1.0 ::
TalkAndroid.com | Follow @TalkAndroid | TalkAndroid on Facebook | TalkAndroid on G+ | TalkAndroid on YouTube