7 replies to this topic

#1 aldroid8

aldroid8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:27 AM

Hi,

I've recently switched from my iphone to the galaxy S3, and I am looking for a good Android calendar app. I've looked at business calendar, aCalendar and Jorte, but it all looks so outdated and it doesn't work really intuitively..

Are there better calendar apps for Android that I am not aware of?

Thanks,

#2 mobileapplover

mobileapplover

Advanced Member

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:32 AM

As per my knowledge, google just released their standalone calendar app; I hope it will best for you.

hire android app developer
Mobile Application Development Company - Feel Free to Contact us for any requirements

#3 islandfellow

islandfellow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:39 AM

Dito the first answer, but what is wrong with the calendar app that comes with android?

#4 JackieCalmes

JackieCalmes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

Every mobile have calendar apps,so why downaloa this apps.You can dowanload from google play for free of cost.This apps have

quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable messag

#5 aldroid8

aldroid8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

Thanks for the replies, the reason why I am looking for a good calendar app, is because the stock calendar app offers limited calendar views and widget types. I've finally came across a free calendar app that suited my criteria (sleek design, easy-to-use, widgets, multiple views) after searching for a long time...

DigiCal works really intuitive, I figured out how it works without going through the tutorial and the interface looks really clean and simple. You can choose from five calendar views (day, week, week agenda, month and list) and three widget types.

I really like their week agenda view, the list style widget and the built-in location search.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 Aadamgibson

Aadamgibson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

“Google Calendar” is one of the best android free app. This fantabulous app displays events from each of my Google Accounts that synchronizes with my Android smartphone and i can also Create, edit, and delete events.

#7 Yumisalasar

Yumisalasar

Advanced Member

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

I agree with you..
Me also using "Google Calendar" and i can say this apps is one of the best calendar apps for android.
If you want to have this apps on your android download here for free "Google Calendar"

Posted Image

Root your android phones and tablets using One Click Root software

#8 webbjames

webbjames

Advanced Member

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

So have you tried the MyCalendar? I have download it on my htc one x and find it really useful. You can have a try.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: calendar