• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Joms

Joms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:32 AM

Currently using Galaxy Y but i want more.. I want a bigger screen, w/ video call, can install HD games w/o rooting the phone, upgrade-able to ics 4.0, affordable ofcourse.. My choices are Galaxy Ace 2, Galaxy S, Galaxy S advance, Galaxy S Plus.
(if you have other suggestions, and ofcourse w/ the things i want it is indicated at the top)
Please include the specs and w/ almost the same price w/ galaxy ace 2,S ,S plus or S advance AND why should i buy the phone that you suggested..

Thx in ADVANCE.. GodBless Posted Image

#2 ronallan

ronallan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:16 PM

Well you can drop the S from your list. It's a good phone, and Samsung flagship two years ago, but it has a single core CPU, 512 MB of RAM, and officially, stuck on Gingerbread. The S Plus is a bit better, with the CPU running at 1.4 GHz, but it's still a single core, and still 512 MB RAM, so for newer apps and multitasking it'll still lag.

Based on your choices I'd go for the S Advance. It's only a little more expensive than the Ace 2, but it has double the internal storage, and a faster dual core CPU. No word on when it will get ICS, but with its specs it'll probably get an update.

#3 haisir

haisir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:53 PM

Here recommend you go Franceyou website to take a look at the above phone, tablet are very cheap, and the screen is also large. I think it can meet your needs.

#4 zoya

zoya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

i will not recommend u Galaxy S3 as i noticed people facing problem with the device as:

i saw a review online:

I am having the dreaded battery drain problem on my new Galaxy S3.
This is a huge disappointment, and the phone is NOT performing as advertised. The battery life is terrible. I can watch the battery percentage drop as soon as I unplug the phone.Something is badly wrong with the Samsung Galaxy S3.

Better you can go for Sony Xperia Ion it will allow u all type of downloads.
Posted Image

Thanks,
Zoya Bennet,
http://mobecommerce.net/