Photo
- - - - -

Jelly Bean for Motorola Droid Razr (CyanogenMod 10)

Jelly Bean Droid Razr Android 4.1 CyanogenMod

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Eliza

Eliza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:12 AM

There is a Jelly Bean update for Droid Razr phones rooted with the unofficial CyanogenMod 10 ROM.. Although they say that this only works on Razr's, I guess this might also work on Razr Maxx. However, You will have to do the upgrade at your own risk.. I upgraded my Razr last weeka nd so far, everything is working fine :) :)
How to update Motorola Droid Razr to Jelly Bean

#2 mikearnill

mikearnill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:01 PM

I guess it would be cool for both the companies. This will help both the companies to make space in the market, I guess it is kind of huge move. I can't wait to see it out.
Grow Tent have strong metal framework

#3 Molan James

Molan James

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

Although Motorola is always late on delivering the updates, people outside of the company have already come up with a Jelly Bean update for the Droid Razr. The update runs on CyanogenMod 10 ROM. I already gave it a try and so far it's great! However, I found out that you have to be on stock stock .211 to do this. So if you are on the .215 leak, you will have to go back to .211 before installing this.. Have fun! Posted Image
How to Install CM10 Jelly Bean Update on Motorola Droid Razr

PS - Guys at CyanogenMod has said that this should also work on Razr Maxx.. Try at your own risk!

#4 kellymark97

kellymark97

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

Link for Google Apps is dead, would it be possible to get a new one?

#5 ssmita76

ssmita76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:41 PM

I don't believe that it works. If is is working currently fine then it can have issues in future. So I can not bear the risk.....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jelly Bean, Droid Razr, Android 4.1, CyanogenMod