Photo
- - - - -

which type of mobile is the hottest in ur country..

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 hbbsdfdsj

hbbsdfdsj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

i am a chinese guy, in China, many people own iphone, it is really hot in China, they regard it a fashion trend. I think the secong hottst is Samsung i9100. many chinese guys choose this one, but the amount is much fewer than ip. i think chinese people have made a lot of contribution to apple. what about u, which one is the hottest in ur country, share with us..

#2 Revmacd

Revmacd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationBoston MA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:44 AM

Here in the U.S. the iphone is pretty popular as well. They are pretty good phones after all. I happen to think there are more than a few Android powered phones that are better than the iphone though. We use a lot of Galaxy S by Samsung phones. I think those are probably the hottest phones around. You also see a lot of phones by Motorola, LG, and Nokia phones.

What do you do in China? Are you in technology at all?

#3 bdfull3r

bdfull3r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:12 AM

Around my area it is the iPhone that is really popular and whatever Android the carrier is giving away for free with a two year contract. It really makes me sad, i have never seen a high end Android in my area

LG Optimus V - CM 9.1 BobZ

#4 hbbsdfdsj

hbbsdfdsj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:26 PM

Around my area it is the iPhone that is really popular and whatever Android the carrier is giving away for free with a two year contract. It really makes me sad, i have never seen a high end Android in my area

yeah, genreally speaking, iphone is the most popular in the world, but u know what, it sells about 5000RMB in China, it is really very expensive for many Chinese guys, especially those students, a Chinese high school student want to buy some apple products, but he can not afford them, so u guess what he did, he sold his kidney for 20 thousand yuan, then he bouguht an imac , iphone and ipad, what a tregidy. i know that, in USA, it is very cheap.

#5 hbbsdfdsj

hbbsdfdsj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:33 PM

Here in the U.S. the iphone is pretty popular as well. They are pretty good phones after all. I happen to think there are more than a few Android powered phones that are better than the iphone though. We use a lot of Galaxy S by Samsung phones. I think those are probably the hottest phones around. You also see a lot of phones by Motorola, LG, and Nokia phones.

What do you do in China? Are you in technology at all?

i am just interested in mobile phones, you know , now i am using iphone4, not iphone4s, becuase siri can not support Chinese, in fact, i like to comumunicate with other countries people all around the world. In China, we can not watch Youtube on Internet, we can hardly follow the world, what a pity. now i am working in Shenzhen, China, selling some dgital products to foreingners. just like Android mini TV box and so on.

#6 shinji01

shinji01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:48 AM

i think its the iphone in japan.
Even if the market was a 50:50 divide between iphone and android, the androids still have to share that half of the pie among themselves...
I do find it interesting though that andorid releases the girly pink disney phones which attracted more girls than the iphone initially did.

#7 webbjames

webbjames

Advanced Member

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, Moto are the main mobile phone vendor in the world. That's why we can see their phone anywhere.

#8 crazed00

crazed00

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

Apple, HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, LG are all major phone brands here in the US.

#9 Maciej

Maciej

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:55 AM

Here in Poland there are a lot of Apple-haters. Why? We're just too poor to buy iPhones or iPads :) iPhone 5 on release day cost 4500PLN = 1420 USD (without contract). For you maybe it's not a lot, but we prefer cheaper smartphones - Galaxy S series, Nokia Lumia xxx with Windows Phone, some LG and Motorola models. However it doesn't mean we don't use better devices, my girlfriend has SGS III ;)

#10 mapledress

mapledress

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

There are more and more people use iPhone 4s or iPhone 5,However, a majority of users own Android phones,just like htc and Sumsung ect.around my area.