41 replies to this topic

#21 dboy225

dboy225

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationThe Swamp, Louisiana

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

VZW ...the 4G LTE network is spreading like a wild fire!
Posted Image

#22 matthewdroid023

matthewdroid023

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:54 AM

There's more you can do with your iPhone's carrier.Do take a carrier service for new iPhone's do you need to You can take the Carrier IQ training yourself.

#23 bdfull3r

bdfull3r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

There's more you can do with your iPhone's carrier.Do take a carrier service for new iPhone's do you need to You can take the Carrier IQ training yourself.

This is an Android forum, not iOS..

Plus carriers aren't just iPhone carrier's they are wireless service providers. They don't care if you are using the latest iPhone, an Android, a Blackberry, a Windows phone, or a symbian, or even a mobile hotspot. As long as they get paid

LG Optimus V - CM 9.1 BobZ

#24 shiva

shiva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:36 AM

I ordered the new Samsung Galaxy S3 phone from Verizon Wireless. Not sure when they will ship it though. Can't wait.

#25 solavei.rjv

solavei.rjv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

My cell service is through Solavei, which is actually service piggybacked on T-Mobile's 4G network. Awesome service that offers unlimited talk, text, and 4G data for $49/mo. with no contracts or credit checks. Since the service is running on T-Mobile's service towers, you can use any T-Mobile or unlocked AT&T phone, so it offers quite a bit of device options to choose from. They also offer monetary incentives just by sharing the potential savings with your friends and family.

Solavei launched nationally on Friday (Sept. 21st.), and have had an amazing response so far...but with partnerships with T-Mobile, AT&T, HTC, Bank of America, Target...this company is on the verge or really blowing up in a big way. If anyone is interested in the details of the service, feel free to contact me. I'd be more than welcome to help anyone out :)
R. Jason Villarreal | Social Partner @ Solavei | solavei_dot_rjv_at_facebook_dot_com | solavei_dot_com/rjv1978

“A single relationship has the potential to make life better for many”

#26 injijagwalaafq

injijagwalaafq

• Moderators
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

T-mobile, thinking of switching

#27 islandfellow

islandfellow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

Droid Razr M on Verizon, been a customer for a very long time. Their coverage is arguable the best here in Georgia. Their is no LTE in the small town I live in but when I do get the chance to use it, the speed is even faster than my home DSL.

#28 DroidRebel

DroidRebel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

Galaxy Nexus/Verizon... disgruntled with Verizon and eager to jump ship.

#29 Danny1234

Danny1234

Advanced Member

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

HTC on Sprint.

#30 Jive Turkee

Jive Turkee

Advanced Member

• Approved Members Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

Galaxy Nexus/unlocked on Tmobile prepaid.
Samsung Galaxy NOTE LTE (i717) •CM11 p12 kitkat (4.4.2) ROM SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 •Temesek CM11 v37 kitkat (4.4.2) ROM TOSHIBA Thrive • Pio's Team Baked BlackBean ROM (4.1.2) Samsung Galaxy S3•DanKang 4.3.1 ROM Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0•The Deleterious 7.0 ROM